Who We Are
- We are about people, their stories and what they make, design, provide or produce.
- We showcase artisans and their handmade, unique & bespoke pieces that make wonderful gifts or homeware, including jewellery & clothing.
- We love independent creative UK businesses who provide or produce distinctive, desirable, items or services & support those they employ.
- We support designers, makers, producers & services from within their creative industries.
- We have a passion for inviting creative people to join us who have a similar ethos to ourselves & strive to be a little greener every day.
- We believe in community, opportunity & encourage collective co-operation so that together we can all help build a future for others.
Who We Are
MTMO(TM) was set up to support those who love to create.
Talented people want to develop their creativity, using their artisan based skills and bring their products to an online marketplace in a sympathetic and interesting way. Many are disillusioned by the time-consuming task of marketing, which detracts emotionally and financially from their creative flair.
There is a fantastic variety of creative talent around the UK, so we decided to bring everyone together, including Creative Small Businesses and Creative Services so that we can offer complementary products and services to customers in an easy to use, understandable, interesting and creative way.
We showcase beautiful, handcrafted and desirable homeware, gifts, clothing, jewellery and accessories. Personalised and bespoke items and services are all distinctive and original and can really add value to the purchase.
When you buy through MTMO(TM), you own or gift something fabulous, which means far more than the item itself. It helps; build someone’s confidence; spur on creativity; generate an income; and you offer the opportunity to grow a business and support employment.
Developing an exciting new website to support the sale of handmade, artisan, and designer products that were not mass produced was a perfect opportunity to offer for sale quality products that are, in many cases, completely unique. It gave us the privilege of working with wonderfully talented people and encouraged us to introduce other areas of creativity to our showcase. We have been able to highlight bespoke and commissioned work as well as services. We wish to encourage interaction with customers and offer that personal touch so often missing when buying through the World Wide Web.
We have been able to adapt, grow and respond to needs and interest. We are building a reputable, transparent, easy to use, interactive website with a magazine feel. We talk about everyone showcased, tell their stories and promote their products through our weekly blogs. We listen to, and assess, what our creative people and customers want and we in turn, evolve and grow creatively together.
We invite those who join us because we like their product,service, story, ethos or a combination of all three.
Make The Most Of is about people.
We are building our own community and want you to be part of it.