Your Wedding Day is a celebration of love and should be one of the most special moments in your life, so by choosing to invest in a private butler service from the outset, your wedding planning will avoid the stresses that often flow from choosing venues, who is to be invited and who sits where.
By employing the services of a butler you will enjoy discreet bespoke services that will ease the formalities of the day, where years of experience dealing with large formal occasions will give you peace of mind on your wedding day.
So whether you wish to plan and host your wedding ceremony and reception in a castle, a marquee, a hotel, or on a yacht; whether it be a large banquet or an intimate dinner, the Rosset Bespoke Butler Service will ensure all your wedding expectations are planned and implemented, so that your wedding dreams are fulfilled. Your personal Rosset Butler will not only help you plan your wedding day, but he will oversee your happy day so that you may relax and enjoy every moment.
A Rosset Bespoke Butler Service as part of your wedding planning can include;
- Advising and helping you plan the whole wedding day, getting quotes and liaising with venues, marquee hire, caterers, printers and any other service required to make your day a happy and memorable one, including arranging the honeymoon
- Helping the groom to a cooked breakfast and a crisp ironed shirt in the morning
- Making you feel like royalty for the day
- Liaising with the venue on your behalf and offering a personal concierge service to your guests
- Advising you on the etiquette that should be adopted on your wedding day
- Helping you prepare the wedding party
- Arriving at your wedding venue before you to ensure your flowers, favours and personal touches are all in place as agreed in advance
- Assisting with your welcome drinks reception and the service of wine and food on the top table
- Managing line ups, assist with seating your guests and make sure any guest book memory items are signed
- Acting as toastmaster, making announcements, introducing speakers, handing out gifts and flowers
- Aiding the photographer to organise your guests for your wedding photographs
- Ensuring your gifts and cards are put away safely
- Organising the cutting of the cake, announcing your first dance and overseeing the evening reception
- Warmly welcoming and bringing to your attention the arrival of your evening guests
- Discretely dealing with any minor hiccups that may occur and calm any fractious guests
- Assisting arrangements for your departure and that of your guests, booking taxis and making sure everyone leaves safely
- Looking after you until the very end of your wedding day
Every Wedding is unique and Rosset Butlers understands this and offer a bespoke service tailored to your special day. Your Rosset Butler will be by your side to ensure your wedding day runs seamlessly.
Please contact Simeon Rosset on 07766080059 to discuss arranging a consultation. Start planning your wedding day in a way that will mark it as royal occasion in your life of memories.